Process of Production:
The Row material needs to be smelt by the advanced machinery in the smelting working shop.
Using the cutting machine to cut the round material to the shape accordingly.
Forging process makes the shape to the designated facade.
Washing the dirty away oil which caused in the forging process.
Dehydrating them to dry then comes to machining process for tooling in the CNC workshop.
Carrying to other department for special processing according to the clients 's requirements.
Assembling them in preparation for quality inspection process.
Packing them up for the commodity which pass the examination of customer's standard.
Palletizing them up for sending.
1. Product Name: Brass Compression Fittings, Equal/Reducing Compression Male/Female Unions, Tees, Elbows, Connectors, Adapters, Nuts, Sleeve, etc.
2. Raw Material: Brass 58-3, C37700, lead-free brass, or according to your requests.
3. Size: Customized on your request.
4. Surface: Yellow brass color, or Nickel plated, or Chrome plated.
5. Certification: ISO9001:2008.
6. Application: Water pipes, gas pipes, shower hose, air conditioner, refrigerator, fire valve, garden hose, high-level hygienic equipment, chemicals and different kinds of industrial brass pipe fittings etc.
We provide wide range brass fittings which are made of brass & coppers, including: pipe fittings, compression fittings, flare fittings, brass union, elbow, tee, cross, nut, cap, plug, coupling, adapters, reducers, nipples, ferrule, sleeve, fasteners, valves, taps and so on.We can also provide customized services according to clients' specific requirements.
Suitable for use in various applications, our products are mainly used in: Water pipes, gas pipes, shower hose, air conditioner, refrigerator, fire valve, garden hose, high-level hygienic equipment, chemicals and different kinds of industrial brass pipe fittings, etc.
Ensuring high quality reliable products, professional services and competitive prices, we are looking forward to establishing long-term beneficial partnerships with you in the near future. Please feel free to contact us for more information.