Model NO.: GCS
Shell Material: Crca
Structure: Cabinet, Fixed Board
Operation Voltage: High Voltage
Shell Protection Grade: IP40
Origin: Made in China
Certification: CCC, ISO9001:2008
Voltage Level: Low Voltage
Form: All- packaged Type
Application Range: Various Fields
Transport Package: Wooden Case
1. High level reliability and safety
2. Easy for equipment installation
3. Easy for components disassembly and replacement
4. Flexible scheme
GCS air insulated low voltage switchgear is designed and developed jointly by the Ministry of Power Industry and the Ministry of Machine Building together with Design Team in accordance with the requirements of competent industry department, power consumers and design unit, accords with national situation of China, has high technical index and can adapt to the development needs of power market. On this basis, combined with the manufacture technique and market actual needs, ours GCS is a new type low voltage switchgear researched and developed by ourselves.
GCS air insulated low voltage switchgear is widely applied to the power distribution systems and power control center of power plants, petroleum, chemical, metallurgical, textile and high-rise building industries. In the large power plants, petrochemical systems, etc. with high automation degree and with interface with computer, the device is used in power distribution, motor centralized control of power generation and supply systems with AC three-phase frequency of 50 Hz, rated operating voltage of 380V, and rated current of 4, 000A and below.
Normal operating conditions
1. Ambient air temperature: -5°C ~ +40°C;
2. Daily average temperature(Within 24h): ≤+35°C
3. Relative humidity: ≤50% at the maximum temperature of +40°C and may be higher at lower temperature, for example, 90% at +20°C.
4. Altitude: ≤2, 000m;
5. Installation inclination: ≤ 5°;
6. Installation places: Indoor; without fire, explosion risk, serious pollution, rain immersion, frequent violent vibration, corrosive gas and conductive dust
Special operation conditions
If the switchgear will be used in conditions that exceed the normal environmental conditions, users should consult with the manufacturer.
|1||Rated Working Voltage(V)||AC 380|
|2||Rated Insulation Voltage(V)||AC660|
|4||Main Bus Rated Current (A)||≤4000|
|5||Distribution Bus Rated Current(A)||≤1000|
|6||Main Bus Rated Short-time Withstand Current (kA)||≤80|
|7||Distribution Bus Rated Short-time Withstand Current (kA)||≤50|
|8||Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage(kV)||8|